Jan 7, 2009

Fuh! Work overnight..

Yesterday was not a good day for me..
worked from 8.30am to 6.30pm..
reached home at 7.30pm..fall asleep from 8pm to 11pm
dinner and went back to office again at 12am
continue working from 12.30am and reached home at 6am today
and I am supposed to go back to work later at 2pm

emn is it consider a good job for me?I don't know..
but at least, i learnt something tonite
and i knew a new friend~ who promised to bring me go around if I visit HK

ok, shall catch some sleep..
Good night everyone~

6 comments:

SIMMY said...

haha...use the time to exchange some practical knowledge is a good thing indeed...hehe

生番薯 said...

lets go HK!!!!!AGAIN!!!Hahaha

leo said...

simmy,
is a good thing..but very tired..haha,.

rawpotato..
wait i got enuf money 1st la..haha

Anonymous said...

I think TM is very lucky to have people like you lor... 12 midnight also go to work. Haha...Geng!

Anonymous said...

Hem..provided we learn something that is useful.
I have to work frm 6am tis coming Saturday as well ><

leo said...

julez,
lol, it's a common thing to work overnite la..i mean for an engineer..

jijitankyy,
lol, woke 6am is better ler, at least u can sleep at nite...